Open Babel is available for Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
- Provides a graphical user interface for Open Babel, as well as a command-line interface.
- Get the latest installer for 64-bit (recommended) or 32-bit (has "-x86" in name).
- Provides access to the Open Babel libraries from Python.
- Provides access to the Open Babel libraries from Java.
- Provides access to the Open Babel libraries from .NET languages.
The following options are only recommended for experienced developers.
- Download the source for the latest release
- or Get latest development code
- Compile instructions
- Open Babel can be compiled using any of MSVC++, Cygwin or MinGW
There are several ways to install Open Babel on MacOSX:
- Compile Open Babel using clang or gcc
Once installed, you may wish to try iBabel, a graphical interface to Open Babel.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Installation"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.