For the upcoming 2.1 releases, one goal is to complete documentation for all classes and public headers. Each significant class should have at least one set of example code, as well as some documentation for any public method.
This page tracks progress towards that goal, one header at a time.
The current set of developmental API documentation is made at least once a month, and may lag this progress document.
These headers are the most important to be updated ASAP (~23% of total)
- chiral.h -- see ChiralData for some notes
- fingerprint.h -- also links to Fingerprint
- forcefield.h -- Almost completely finished
- mol.h -- Good progress, but not finished yet
- parsmart.h -- also link to SMARTS
Lower Priority Headers
These headers also need documentation improvements, but are less relevant to external users (or already have better documentation than those above). (~26% of total)
- kinetics.h -- Initial notes, although not all methods covered yet
These headers have completed documentation updates (~50% of total):