Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 20:55, 10 October 2007
darviororn alolositc4 cnalabo albasbasg letotrocd racoloboc olobocrolcna dronlic
Open Babel: The Open Source Chemistry Toolbox
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It's an open, collaborative project allowing anyone to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, solid-state materials, biochemistry, or related areas.
- Ready-to-use programs, and complete programmer's toolkit
- Read, write and convert over 80 chemical file formats
- Filter and search molecular files using SMARTS and other methods
- Supports molecular modeling, cheminformatics, bioinformatics
- Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, solid-state materials, nuclear chemistry
- Downloaded over 68000 times and used by over 30 related projects
- More about Open Babel