Open Babel: The Open Source Chemistry Toolbox
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It's an open, collaborative project allowing anyone to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, solid-state materials, biochemistry, or related areas.
- Ready-to-use programs, and complete programmer's toolkit
- Read, write and convert over 70 chemical file formats
- Filter and search molecular files using SMARTS and other methods
- Supports molecular modeling, cheminformatics, bioinformatics
- Organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, solid-state materials, nuclear chemistry
- Downloaded over 48000 times