Open Babel: The Open Source Chemistry Toolbox
Open Babel is a chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data. It's an open, collaborative project allowing anyone to search, convert, analyze, or store data from molecular modeling, chemistry, solid-state materials, biochemistry, or related areas.
- (downloads, installation, release notes)
- (getting support, reporting bugs, making suggestions...)
- (features, file formats, related projects, academic papers...)
- (manuals, tutorials, support lists...)
- (how does it work, examples, developer documentation...)
- (tell others, report bugs, suggest features, citing Open Babel...)