From Open Babel
Revision as of 12:12, 6 February 2007 by Ghutchis
There are many projects which use Open Babel code internally as well as related open source chemistry projects.
Programs Using Open Babel
- Brabosphere - Brabosphere, a molecular visualization tool for the quantum mechanics package BRABO.
- Chemtool - 2D molecular drawing tool using GTK toolkit
- ChemSpotlight - Chemical indexing for Mac OS X
- eMolecules - World-wide chemical search
- Gabedit - Molecular editor for GNOME environment
- GChemPaint - 2D molecular drawing tool for GNOME environment
- Ghemical - Molecular editor for GNOME environment
- Gnome Chemistry Utils - GTK/Gnome based tools for chemistry software development
- iBabel - Mac OS X interface to Open Babel (see also iBabel documentation)
- Kalzium - KDE Chemistry Education project
- Kemistry - Collection of chemical applications for the KDE environment
- KMovisto - 3D molecular viewer for Linux
- KOpenBabel - KDE and Qt interface to Open Babel
- lazar - Lazy Structure-Activity Relationships (prediction of toxicity data)
- OOPSE - Object-Oriented Parallel Simulation Engine
- NanoHive Nanospace Simulator -Modular simulator for modeling nanometer scale physics and chemistry
- pgchem::tigress - PostgreSQL database engine for molecules
- SMIREP - SMILES based structure-activity relationship rules
- SPORCalc - Fingerprint−based Probabilistic Scoring of Metabolic Sites
- ViewMol - Molecular viewer and graphical front end for computational chemistry programs
- Virtual Computational Chemistry Laboratory - Web based services for computational chemistry
- World Wide Molecular Matrix - Web based services for chemoinformatics
- XDrawChem - XWindows/Qt-based 2D molecular drawing tool
- YASARA - Yet Another Scientific Artificial Reality Application
Related Open Chemistry Projects
- Bioclipse - Java based bioinformatics and cheminformatics tools
- Blue Obelisk Movement - A group of open source chemistry and chemoinformatics projects
- Chemical Development Kit (CDK) - Java library for structural chemo- and bioinformatics.
- ChemFile - Open Chemical Structures Library
- Chemistry Markup Language (CML) - A standardized XML file format for chemistry and molecular science
- Depth First - Cheminformatics blog using open source chemistry tools.
- JChemPaint - A 2D molecular drawing package based on CDK.
- Jmol - Java molecular viewer for desktop or web visualization
- JOELib - Java version of OpenBabel, and like OpenBabel also a OELib successor
- NMRShiftDB - Open database of molecular NMR data
- PerlMol - Perl Modules for Molecular Chemistry
- Open Source QSAR