Open Babel is available for Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
Although several options are available for Windows, most people just want the OpenBabelGUI. If you use Python, you may want to get the Python module instead (or in addition).
- Provides a graphical user interface for Open Babel, as well as a command-line interface. This is what most users are looking for
- Provides access the Open Babel libraries from Python.
The following options are only recommended for experienced developers:
- If you like a challenge, you can try compiling Open Babel using Cygwin.
- [Not recommended] You may succeed in compiling Open Babel using MinGW.
- A graphical interface to Open Babel.
To get the command-line tools you need to choose one of the following:
- Compile Open Babel, and optionally the Perl and Python bindings, using Apple's Developer Tools
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Installation"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.